Bump dropped?

Rachel

Reaction score
Today I have noticed that my bump seems to have dropped quite alot, I had a look in the mirror aswell and it has definately gone lower down. My ribs don't feel as sore today either, not compared to how they have been feeling anyway :shock: My back is still hurting though :(

What does it mean? That babys head is engaged or something else?

If it does mean that babys head is engaged then I didn't think second babies engaged until just before labour? :shock:

Never noticed my bump dropping with Nathan and my waters just broke at 35 weeks with him :think:

Hi

From what I have read 2nd babies can engage earlier then just before labour so may be your LO has engaged especially if you can breath easier.

How was you Nathan when he was born at 35 weeks? Did he have to stay in hospital for a few weeks?

I'm only asking as I am 35 weeks and just had a pink discharge and just wondered what would happen if LO popped out now.

Mx

Nathan was fine when he was born :D I had to stay in hospital for 5 days because I was trying to breastfeed but he kept falling asleep but when I tried im with a bottle he took that fine then I went home :) Most babies born at 35 weeks are fine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back