Bump Dropped?

Dollie

Reaction score
Just got changed for bed, looked in the mirror and got a bit of a shock. I think my bump may have dropped, its lower and now seems more sticky outy and oblong rather than nice and round. Does this sound like its dropped and will it stay like this now? Been getting lots of period cramps and pains in my bits these last few days so could explain it. I'd post pics but only on my phone at the moment x

Mine dropped last week, when i went to midwifes she said i have loads of room at the top now so baby has definatly moved down... so i would say yours has done the same! Sounds like mine did
Its not engaged yet tho just getting down there and getting ready i think. I've suffered with pelvis pain ever since mine dropped so hope you dont end up with that! xx

Ive got SPD anyway so already got lots of pelvis pain, lol x

Mine drops one day and then pops up again, my mum never got engaged with either of her kids so Im guessing that I wont either!!
xxxx

Oh no! I have that its crap! Well hopefully it doesn't get worse because mine started when it dropped x

my bump can be high one day and then low the next....i have a very moveable baby...lol xx

Mine seems to have moved back up again today too! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back