Anyone elses baby really high up?

Lisamj

Reaction score
Hi all,

Baby boo seems to float...in that what feels like every single bit of him is tucked up in the very top part of my womb. If I feel and prod below my belly button, it just feels flabby/fluidy. Anyone else have this?

xxx

yep! not so much now bgut it's only just got better this past week or so! had real trouble breathing he was really up in my ribs, midwife even commented how hard it must be for me to breathe so he must have been high. maybe walking could shift him down a bit or doing some squats. i think the squats helped for me

xxxx

Me!!! I can still feel Lo below my belly button and she does push down and hurt my lady bits occcasionally but is also up under my ribs all the time. I'm starting to become concerned as I keep reading in books and on the internet around 36/7 weeks you will feel your baby drop.....mine hasn't dropped anywhere!!!! :(

I dont have this, i think Tally is actually quite low (im starting to waddle lol) but i wanted to give some hugs :hug: :hug:, when Tally does get my ribs it hurts so much so cant imagine what its like to live with it all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back