My bump has changed ...... unsure as to why

Naterjack

Reaction score
Well, i am no longer have a bit of a flabby pregnant baby bump that could be hidden quite well, over the past few days its gotten VERY round and VERY hard and even my maternity tops are now too short :oops:

When i look in a mirror the one side of my bump is lower than the other and hard baby bump now starts only 4 inches above my belly button - do you think it could have dropped ?

ooo sounds like it do you have pics?? im nosey x

i probably have got some .... BUT i have the worst stretch marks ever :cry:
I look like an elephant :wall:

oh dont be daft, my bump has dropped now which scares me a little and its massive, i look like i should be due to give birth, i cant upload them myself though, need to send them to someone x

Mel&Bean said:
oh dont be daft, my bump has dropped now which scares me a little and its massive, i look like i should be due to give birth, i cant upload them myself though, need to send them to someone x

you can send them to me if you want hun!

also don't be silly hun, I have plenty of stretchmarks too!

yeah dont be daft hun, ill show you mine if you show me urs :rotfl:

here's Mel&Bean's beautiful bump...

melbean.jpg

Naterjack, maybe baby is nearly ready to come and meet you if your bump has changed so much.... :D

Wow Mel thats one fantastic bump.......mines funny shaped compared to everyone elses........although have been told its a very neat bump by numerous people - I have to disagree!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back