Painfull bump

l_maclean

Reaction score
My bump is so sore just now. Madam is sitting so high up I actually cant feel any of her below my belly button.

I'm still lying on the bed cos it's soooo uncomfy I just don't want to move.

Xxx

aww hun, bounce on a ball or give her a push? im always nudging my babys bum to get her to move if its uncomfy

I've tried giving her a shove, but apparently she has my stubborness! Lil bugger. lol.

I'll go give the ball a try. Was tempted to go for a bath, but not sure I'd manage to get back out. Xxx

maybe go swimming if its possible, a bit of excercise and taking the weight of bump off your body for a lil bit might make you feel better. plus the pool has nice steps in and out lol

I am always worried about not being able to get back out of the bath LOL also try getting on all fours and let your bump hang it gives baby more room :) Hope you feel better soon x

yeah try give her a little giggle back southwards, The MW gave mine a good shake about yesterday at the hosp and shes dropped right down low ever since

Id say the ball be good bet too cos ur using gravity, or if shes very stubborn try push her up instead and she will prob want to go down hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back