Nappies!

AugustMum

Reaction score
Right, I'm going to put photos up in a bit but here is a quick list of the ones I'm selling with prices :) (Prices inc postage but not paypal fees)

Itti Bitti Tutto - Lime - EUC - £10 *SOLD*

Thirstyduo Wrap - Flowers - Size 2 - EUC - £5

Pink Flip with insert - GUC - £5 (it still contains everything and is fine around the legs but I do worry that the elastic might not be as stretchy around one of the legs so thats why its cheap :) )

2 Totsbots wraps - cherrylicious, mushroom magic - EUC - Size 1 - £5 each or £8.50 for them both *SOLD*

2 Bambooty - Medium - Hootybooty, tuttoo cute - EUC - £7 each (the hootybooty comes with a matching wetbag as well) *SOLD*

2 Totsbots bamboozles - EUC - £7 each (extra little lamb insert with each of them as these are great for night time nappies)

Little Lamb bamboo inserts - 2 for £3.50 (can't remember how many I have of these so just ask :) )

Minilala - Cant remember the name of the designs - EUC - £7 each

That'll do for now lol but theres a good mix of nappies for you all to choose from!

Just ask if you've got any questions.

Attachments

• 104_0787.JPG
    104_0787.JPG
    123.4 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Ok Picture now on, Ive also put in that:]

Cushie tushie wetbag - fits about 5 nappies in with and extra pouch at the front either for wetwipes or just one nappy - £6

2 Medium Itti Bitti SIO - GUC - Pink, Brown - £6 each

Weenotions - Medium, side snaps - £8 (includes inserts for small, medium and large)

2 Totsbots wraps - cherrylicious, mushroom magic - EUC - Size 1 - £5 each or £8.50 for them both

yoink! :lol:

yes please. PM me your paypal, or Ill transfer the money to your bank? your wish is my command.

For Becky :D

Attachments

• 104_0796.JPG
    104_0796.JPG
    124.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 104_0797.JPG
    104_0797.JPG
    100.6 KB · Views: 8
I also found these while I tidied my house lol.

2 totsbots easyfits V2 - Cherrylicious - EUC - £6 each *SOLD*

Monkeyfoot wetbag - Fits one nappy - £5

Then the other nappy is the tutto cute bambooty listed in the first post.

Attachments

• 104_0798.JPG
    104_0798.JPG
    89.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Im clueLess But want to give reusable's ago without spending a fortune! are any of these all In ones? sorry If i sound thick! x

I know Ive pm'd you but for anyone else interested:

All In Ones - Lime Itti Bitti Tutto, Pink and Chocolate Medium Itti Bitti SIO, Totsbots Easyfits and Hootybooty and Tuttoo Cute Bambooty

Pocket Nappies - Weenotions Medium SideSnaps and Mini Lala

Fitted Nappy (requires a wrap) - Totsbots Bamboozle

Im gonna wait for the others to arrive to start giving them a go, if I decide to go 'full time' cloth bum then Ill be bugging you for more. :flower:

:) Are the wraps not there yet? Theyll be there today if theyre not...or at least they should be!

yeah our post doesnt get here til midday :clock:

Ours doesnt either. I swear I used to be able to get the post before I went to school (jeez...that was about 8 years ago....)

My Nappies have just arrived, there lovely thank you! x

our arrived too, thankyou! tried them on him and the size is perfect, my 1 year old is still 'small' :/

i would like the flip please, and do you have any more kicking about?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back