Building an online business

kumber

Reaction score
I'm trying my own online business but as it's related to spirituality, I'm wondering where I can share the page and group to bump up my reach. I'm totally new to this so would really appreciate people's experiences and ideas please :)

Hi Kumber. I've no real experience of this other than from a customer viewpoint. Have you got accounts set up on all social media pages? You could do some sponsored ads on Facebook and Twitter? Twitter is good for reaching lots of people as well with hashtags etc.

I have a Facebook page, group and Instagram, I find it really hard to use Twitter :blush: I'll give it a bash though, it can't hurt! Thank you :)

Hey Kumber, my partner does a lot of work with social media and it's pretty terrifying what you can achieve with Facebook in terms of targeting posts to reach certain people. So if you paid for a small advert or something you can pick parameters like targeting women over 45 who have recently changed their status to divorced etc. If you have an idea of who your target market is likely to be then Facebook can definitely target them x

Thanks lovely, I'm not sure what my target market is as it's open to everyone really. It's something I need to think about it properly it seems

Hi kumber, my husband has his own digital marketing company (does seo and websites on top of marketing etc). If you want some advice you can PM me and I'm sure he'd be able to help xx

That would be fab MrsS, thank you!

Good luck with it, out of interest what is the business going to be? I am intrigued now!

It's tarot readings and I'm hoping to branch out into dragon healing soon :)

I like things like that, I am a qualified therapist and used angel cards, crystal cards, animal cards, gemstones etc to help the clients who were responsive to things like that. What is Dragon Healing? That sounds adorable

It's an energy healing and clearing, it's definitely not adorable :rofl: my dragons are brutes, planet-sized beasts that take no sh*t :lol: but they're also gentle souls, and such sweethearts.

Basically I set up and hold a space that the client then accesses, and that energy is used by them to heal where needed :)

It's an energy healing and clearing, it's definitely not adorable :rofl: my dragons are brutes, planet-sized beasts that take no sh*t :lol: but they're also gentle souls, and such sweethearts.

Basically I set up and hold a space that the client then accesses, and that energy is used by them to heal where needed :)

Awww I was hoping for cute little baby dragons which sit on shoulders and puff smoky flames onto where the pain is! :lol::lol:

They said they'll sit on you and squish you if that would help :rofl: cute and cuddly they ain't! :lol:

Nah thanks tell them thank you for the offer but I would be looking more for cute and cuddly!

Can't think why you wouldn't want to take up the offer :lol: the smaller dragons don't tend to work with people though I'm afraid. I'm aware I sound like a loon :whistle:

Hi,

You might want to consider using social media networks and building online presence. It will help you drive traffic to your website and get customers.

If you already make some money from your online business you should think about pay someone with the experience to link building. There are a lot of people who for example 60 pound a month will do that. It take a years to get visible on popular keywords but after that you can get a thousand people a day without anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back