Am I too big?

kateekattee

Reaction score
Okay, having read people's accounts I'm kinda concerned as I started to show by week 8, and now at week 10, I'm definately obviously pregnant...I had a scan at 7+1 where they said the babys size fitted my dates. Yet I'm bigger than someone who is on week 19. And as this is my first pregnancy and I'm concerned something isn't right, additionally, I'm already in maternity clothes all over as I've gone up 2 bra cup sizes (rest of me has lost weight). In my area you don't get first appointment until week 12/15 Please share your experiences, is this normal?

Thanks

It could be that you're bloating quite a lot, I did with my first pregnancy. My boobies shot up the cups and my tum definately protruded. You're normal hon :hug:

Hi don't worry :D

This isn't my first pg but I too am huge!

I'm 10 weeks and 5 days and well into maternity clothes, I'm not due until April 13th and most people think I'm due around christmas.

My bump is really really high, I personally think that I am bloated as like you my scan was spot on.

Just sit back,chill and don't worry,it'll all even out eventually...and at least we're getting our value from our maternity clothes :D

I'm starting to show, and have been looking bigger for a couple of weeks, I'm size 14-16 and haven't had stomach muscles to shout about for about 5 years, apparently that helps the belly look bigger as the muscles are looser.

You're perfectly normal hun, don't worry yourself :hug:

Hi im not even 8 weeks yet and showing! I though my dates were wrong but they wernt, I have posted a pic of my bump in anotehr post on this section 'Could they be wrong' you can see how big my bump is!

i already feel big and im only 6 weeks, OH keeps saying 'how many you got hiding in there' :rotfl: i normally have quite a flat tummy and it seems to have grown considerably over the last 2 weeks :oops:

Don't worry about it, everybody is different.

Enjoy having your bump to show off! Lots of women who don't show until very late are desperate to start showing - there's no pleasing us is there! :D

I'm just under eleven weeks and my partner's convinced I'm showing too.. my boobs are certainly bigger and the weight gain all seems to be at the front rather than all over as I normally get with water retention.

I guess though the babies all develop at the same rate for the first trimester, we're still all as different as we are the rest of the time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back