Buggy snuggles - got mine!

mrs_tommo22

Reaction score
Hi girls! I have just bought a silvercross salsa and now want to buy a buggy snuggle to go with it, can anyone recommend a good site? possibly one that delivers quick etc.

Pink stripy one and omg its so gorgeous and soft, missy moo will love it!

I usually get mine on the bay!

the pram shop near me that i rave about had this one:

90.jpg

for £13.75 in a sale!

I got the simple pink stripe in the end! was gorgoeus and ont care if it dont match the buggy she will be so snuggly in it!

I have that one!! I also have the pink pom pom one but that was a gift!

im thinking i might sell a buggysnuggle, to fund gettin a nother buggysnuggle lol :D

i want a pink stripe one.....

oh which one to sell :cry:

Its so pretty and girly, no idiot can mistake my lil princess for a fooking boy ever again :twisted:

mrs_tommo22 said:
Its so pretty and girly, no idiot can mistake my lil princess for a fooking boy ever again :twisted:

dont be too ceratin

my bam was head to toe in pink, pink buggysnuggle pink pram... and some old woman said.. "oh isnt HE lovely"

he????!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

oh that drives me mad!! :evil:

Especially when they are wearing bright pink dresses and they say "oh, whas HIS name"

Omg your kiddin, maybe if i dress her in blue they might go ' aww isnt SHE sweet' reverse psychology might work but then there all so thick in wisbech, possibly not!

blue buggy, blue buggy snuggle, blue pramsuit with blue hood up...

lady in shop "aw! what's your name?!"
me "********" (very obvious boys name)
lady "is it a boy or a girl"
me "arrrrgggghhhhh"

:rotfl:

i took Hannah out in a pink dora dress and tights the other day and i got arrr what a beautiful little girl y dress her like a tom boy :wall:

Was it a old person? cos this always hsppen with a old person with me!

Please dont let me grow old and senile :rotfl: :rotfl:

Old or not though how can you mistake a pink pretty girlie f0r a boy? and vica versa.

Old people :talkhand: :talkhand: :talkhand:

Ive just added that site to favoutites for future spending, i mean reference!

im awaiting del of my first buggy snuggy :cheer: shame its to match / look good on the buggy at mums and might look odd on mine ( got rainbow striped for a blue buggy at mums and mine is grey and duck egg :wall: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back