Buggies ... Arggghh

kaytee11

Reaction score
Okay so I had set my mind on mamas & papas pliko pramette in mimi .. Travel system .. Buggy,car seat,isfofix base,luxary footmuff,changing bag,parasol for 520. Ive paid deposit but now I think ive changed my mind nvd might prefer the icandy cherry. Helllllp. Im sick of buggy shopping :(

I know the feeling, We have paid the majority on ours and I think I wanna change my mind too lol!!!

And I was so sure too dam..nit!!!! can't offer much more than sympathy i'm afraid!

:) xxxx

Its so annoying think what im gonna do is go to shop tell them this what ive paid in mamas nd papas but if u can make a good deal u can have my money. I think its cause ive seen two people with I candy one with newborn nd one with a child about one nd a half and.buggy was still going ive a feeling pramette wont do that

Do they not sell both prams at the same shop? Could you not transfer the money?
I was like this with my wedding dress lol!
I paid a deposit on 3 in the end lol xx

No they havnt.got the I candy in the mamas nd papa shop .. Im surprised they even have icandys in guetnsey :p .. Lol 3 deposits how on earrth did u set on one x

The key to this is to stop looking when you have ordered... :D

Having said that, perhaps I should take my own advice. I ended up with 2 wedding dresses. And I've gone for an Icandy :lol:

Can you get your money back and order the other one? Or how much would you lose if you cancelled your order?

Ive no idea but if they attenpt to take my money il just cry nd say but my mum was trying to do a lovely thing by buying me a buggy since its her first grandchild (not that she is of course!!) Who can be mean nd keep a pregnatt ladys money when theyll definately sell the sysyem anywsys :"

Just been to shop to but icandy cherry in mulberry colour with carrycot,adapters,footmuff,car seat,isofix all for 500 ?? Just hsve to see will other shop give me money back or if all else.fails il take a transfer :)

wow that's a great price for the icandy! Was it a local shop? I think I'm just getting the cherry without looking at anything else - I like the look of it and have heard amazing things from people who have bought one so that's good enough for me!! xxx

That's a fab price for an icandy!

Re:wedding dress deposit- I had no choice when at 14 weeks before the wedding I had to make a decision as it needed to be ordered! I have to say I made the right decision on the final dress! Hubs obviously unaware of it all hahaha xx

Tbh I habe no idea how much it costs since.bbprices arent really available online but luving on a small island theres not much competition :) it shud be 600 but since I said my other deal from othet shop wad 520 she gave car seat free which knocked off 100 .. However now I just found out my cat doesnt have isofix like shop assistant before told me have no idea wat this means :) hubby was prob best not knowing kged just say any dress wud do and be clueless :)

Wow, that's a really good price for all of that. I was quoted almost £1k for the peach jogger with those accessories!

So as its a bargain you should get it ;)

Tbh I habe no idea how much it costs since.bbprices arent really available online but luving on a small island theres not much competition :) it shud be 600 but since I said my other deal from othet shop wad 520 she gave car seat free which knocked off 100 .. However now I just found out my cat doesnt have isofix like shop assistant before told me have no idea wat this means :) hubby was prob best not knowing kged just say any dress wud do and be clueless :)

isofix is a special fixture in certain cars which means u put the base in and then you can pop the car seat in and out without the need for seat belts, if you car doesnt have it sell the isofix base and use car seat with seat belts :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back