Budge

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
hi hun
was just wondering wot happens wen u go over ur due date by 2 weeks, will u just go on if its safe or will u go to hospital and be induced
sorry just being nosie

i think they give you a date for induction sarah.

you're allowed 14 days if you have a hospital birth planned and 12 days for a home birth.

:)

Id get induced if baby goes over. Theres noway im waiting any longer.. selfish I know :angel: ....my mum wouldnt be induced with me, she wanted me to come natrually... I was 16ish days over due in the end.

yeah i prefer the natural approach. so long as bubbas ok that is.

Budge were you overdue with your other Children?

11 days with my first.

a week with the other two. Bethany may have been on time but there was confusion with my dates.

ah so you were sort of expecting this then :think: Well if you havnt gone any further than 11 days, you should still get your home birth then :D :pray:

ill not go longer than 11 days i doubt.

im not 100% about the dates you see tash coz this pregnancy wasn't planned and i couldn't remember my LMP. All the dates were done by by 12 weeks scan. So it may be that bubbas still cooking and not over due.

Im really excited to see baby budge.... I want to see if im right and your having a boy :pray:

budge said:
ill not go longer than 11 days i doubt.

im not 100% about the dates you see tash coz this pregnancy wasn't planned and i couldn't remember my LMP. All the dates were done by by 12 weeks scan. So it may be that bubbas still cooking and not over due.

I feel like that with mine to but I will have to wait and see how it pans out.

:pray: fingers crossed this little one doesnt go over 11 days for you Budge :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back