bruises

bhe101

Reaction score
Hi :wave:
Iv just gotten changed & noticed my legs have a good few bruises.
My knee has a massive one but the thing is I dont remember bashing it at all :?
Does anyone know what could be causing them? Im too scared to google it as I dont want to send my paranoia into overdrive!

i have the exact same problem!! me and DH counted them and i had 12 on my legs and 15 on both arms! i have no idea what it is so ill be keeping a\n eye on this thread xxx

thats what i thought!! jack is the same age as your LO!! r u on the pill, i thought i might be something to do with that :think:

I regularly find bruises and I have no idea how i've got them.

I sometimes vaguely remember bashing an arm or leg when I notice the bruise.

Not on the pill- naughty i know but just havnt got round to it yet :oops:
Maybe were just too busy looking after our lo's to notice when we bash ourselves :lol:

I think some people just have skin thats more suseptable (sp) to bruising, im the opposite, i can bang myself pretty ahrd and just have a tiny little thing, it takes alot for me to bruise :hug:

gosh so it isnt just me then! my legs at any given time have at least 2 bruises on each one, no idea how i got them! sometimes i am covered, my boyf has even questioned them suspiciously! jokily (but with element of seriousness, iykwim) asked who iv been sleeping with! i get mysterious scratches on my back occasionally too! (ps. I SWEAR I HAVE NEVER CHEATED I SWEAR ON MY LIFEEEEEE!!!) its VERY odd, and unfairly incriminating!

you can bruise easier if you are slightly anemic (sp?)

Since having Angel i bruise. It used to take an awful lot to get a bruise, now i find them and not know how i got it.
Me and OH playfight alot so may cause some of them.

Me too, I've never really given it much thought but I always have bruises on my legs since giving birth :think:

I also bruise easily. DH had his leg across mine one night, and when we woke up there was a bruise imprint of his leg on mine...

I find arnica cream really helps to get rid of the bruising - you can find it in the natural remedies section of first aid at Boots, or in health food shops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back