Bruised belly feeling

Scattyash

Reaction score
Hi for the last couple of days my belly has felt bruised and very sore, especially when I bend or touch it, when I walk it hurts like I have been kicked init,
The pain is where the baby's are as well,
Do you think this sounds like normal growing pains?

I have also had the bruised belly feeling hun. Sometimes when I get up I actually flinch a bit coz it feels tender. I think where our uterus stretches out it can make us feel bruised. Hope your okay xxx

Sorry poppet, but I think this is par for the course! only got one in the oven and my uterus tender most days! already finding it uncomfy to put shoes on cos belly stretching. Started training o/h in how to trim ma ladygarden! heehee! ;)

Sorry poppet, but I think this is par for the course! only got one in the oven and my uterus tender most days! already finding it uncomfy to put shoes on cos belly stretching. Started training o/h in how to trim ma ladygarden! heehee! ;)

Omg tell me about it, I was in the bath the other day and I was like a turtle who had been knocked over on his shell,
It's impossible lol,
Yea my whole belly is so tender really uncomfy, almost like I've done 500 sit ups lol xx

Omg tell me about it, I was in the bath the other day and I was like a turtle who had been knocked over on his shell,
It's impossible lol,
Yea my whole belly is so tender really uncomfy, almost like I've done 500 sit ups lol xx

A knocked over turtle? hahahaha! i'm struggling to shave legs already and only 15+2!:roll: i end up with leg just about over my head! graceful.

is your belly starting to stretch too?

It's impossible lol,

A knocked over turtle? hahahaha! i'm struggling to shave legs already and only 15+2!:roll: i end up with leg just about over my head! graceful.

is your belly starting to stretch too?

I'm a size 14-16 so my belly isent the flattest I'm the first place but some days I really notice the rounding and below my belly button is sometimes quiet pointy and then other days I don't really notice it,
But judging by the constent ache and pains I think it's defiantly stretching at least inside lol xx

I've had this too! But I'm only 11+4 my belly feels quite sore but mainly at night... X

I get this quite a bit, ESP under my ribs, lol at Turtle mental images though :)

The babies can also bruise your insides if they keep kicking the same area too.

Bruise inside? wee darlings! my tum not flat, just wee, so i noticed rounding below belly button pretty early on! tum definitely stretching now, can feel skin, sometimes its itchy. Bring on the fetching stretchmarks! Gads! ;)

Yup lovely aren't they lol.
Talked to mw as really sore in an area near my belly button after baby spent the morning kicking that area. She said she's bruised my inside and it hurts more when they bruise a rib :S

Charming lol.

I got this a lot at the start of my preg just under my ribs, I now have an inch by inch bit of skin that has completely no feeling in it. It's totally numb all the time, the bit that felt bruised at the start lol. Doubt I'm gonna regain feeling there at all. Lovely huh? xx

I got this a lot at the start of my preg just under my ribs, I now have an inch by inch bit of skin that has completely no feeling in it. It's totally numb all the time, the bit that felt bruised at the start lol. Doubt I'm gonna regain feeling there at all. Lovely huh? xx

That is so familiar, mine is like that but seems to ease sometimes not bubs has moved down a bit, but still get it occasionally I think because I had for so long, I wondered if I would ever go back to normal sensation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back