brought my pram

mrswarner87

Reaction score
i know its early. but i went down to mothercare to set up a babyplan and i took my mum along. when id set it up my mum handed over her card and said pay for it now.. £410. i got the phil and teds explorer with all the extra bits.
it was a total bargain tho i saved £225 by searching the internet and getting a price match with them as i found it cheaper else where..

its being delivered 29th june. im soo pleased xxx :dance:

We've looked at that one hun, with the peanut carry cot as we need a really rugged pram as we do a lot of dog walking and told that one was really good. We're did you find it for the best price hun? xxx

How exciting mrsw, I'm clueless when it comes to prams - have seen a fair few icandy prams since my BFP, but prob cos I notice them now (if that makes sense?)

taffyrose, i saw it the cheapest in babies r us. for the pram and the doubles kit and the double storm raincover the total cost was £395. thats the explorer,its the one thats taken over the sport and the dash. i love it. i pushed it round the store with my 2 eldest in it jst to check its durability and i highly recommend it.. the second seat just pops on and off when ever u need it too..

also i love the icandy but its a bit expensive but the mothercare xcursion is exactly like the icandy but much cheaper. plus the xcursion comes with car seat included in the price where as the icandy requires u to buy one separate which is costly xxxx

Ohh your all so organised, I haven't even thought of any of these things yet!x

taffyrose, i saw it the cheapest in babies r us. for the pram and the doubles kit and the double storm raincover the total cost was £395. thats the explorer,its the one thats taken over the sport and the dash. i love it. i pushed it round the store with my 2 eldest in it jst to check its durability and i highly recommend it.. the second seat just pops on and off when ever u need it too..

also i love the icandy but its a bit expensive but the mothercare xcursion is exactly like the icandy but much cheaper. plus the xcursion comes with car seat included in the price where as the icandy requires u to buy one separate which is costly xxxx

Cheers hun, I was looking at the icandy apple jogger the other day but thought the phil and ted looked sturdier for when they are a toddler, I'll have a peak at the xcursion :) xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back