Had the best day buggy brought

Belle23

Reaction score
We went to a big baby buggy sale today at out and about (company who make Phil and teds) managed to get a 3in1 travel system knocked down from 465 quid to just 63 lol. Massive end of line sale wohoo.
Then to top my brilliant bargain day I managed to get an angel sounds Doppler on eBay I won the item at £21.10 and they were only 30 mins up road and they let me pick it up tonight. Me and hubby just had a lovely time listening to lo. So reassuring. Bit of a pointless post but had so much fun xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327186579.007854.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327186579.007854.jpg
    370.1 KB · Views: 50
Blimey that is a bargain! Wish I had places like that near me! Lol!

Wowzer!! Bargain and a half! I raided the ASDA sales yesterday got about 10 billion wipes and nappies for under £30!! Buggy looks awesome :D. xx

Make a pregnancy ticker

Last edited:
The asda thing is brilliant, am going to start stocking up on bits each week now, already got a box of nappies, didnt wanna risk getting wipes incase they dried out x

Nice buggie, absolute bargain. The asda avent is brill, I get all LO stuff there.

Jeez thats a bargain and a half! :O. You did well to find that!. Ohhh i love bargains their so much fun! :)

Lol this one was in Bedford where I live it was great. Xx

I don't know where Bedford is but I'd travel there for a buggy bargain like that! xx

Lol Bedford is near Milton Keynes about 20 mins from. Sales they have here are great i'll go on Facebook and see when next is on all that are close to me will love it and well worth it xxx

Wow!!! £63! That's amazing! What's the name of the page on Facebook? X

Sorry didn't read your post properly, ignore my Facebook comment x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back