Bronchilitis

LucyBee

Reaction score
We went to the doctor again this morning and Tom's definitely got bronchialitis. Has anyone else's LO had this? He has to take a puffer 3 times a day until he's well again. :(

Poor little thing has such a bad cough and streaming nose.

I'm so annoyed though as I took him to the out-of-hours doctor on Sunday and he prescribed him antibiotics which I've been giving him since Sunday night. When I saw my doctor this morning, she said to stop the antibiotics straight away as there is absolutely no point in taking them when bronchiolitis is a viral illness so can't be treated that way.

So Tom's been having antibiotics unnecessarily. :evil: And they've given him a runny bum too.

My poor little boy. :(

Hi hun

My little boy got this last year, but cos of the wanker docs where i live and fobbed me off with a chest infection for 3 days, my little boy got really ill and had tobe admitted to hospital for 4 days, during his time at hospital he was tube feed and placed under a oxygen tent.

But on a positvie this illness only lasts a short while and as soon and he turned the corner he was better in no time.

Hope Tom gets better soon hun :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back