broke

Jamie.d

Reaction score
:roll:

I've got soooooo much to pay for! rent is almost a grand, two kids birthdays in feb and march!!!, ex left me in debt arrrgh!

I don't receive any benefits because their dad wanted to claim them and I agreed as I have no problems working... we have the kids 50/50 so I see no reason I would be entitle to nothing :wall2:

Before I fell pregnant this time I was working in the day weds, thurs, fri and sat while kids were at school then in the evening I was dancing in a gentleman's club.. I used to make at least £100 in a night often more than this! so I was earning pretty much two wages by myself!
Obviously now this isn't an option as i'm carrying my precious cargo but i'm sooooo tight for money! I've pretty much lost an entire wage in one whack and i'm struggling big time!

Has anyone got any ideas as to things I can do from home to boost this up a bit? I'm quite artistic so I've been thinking commissions or cards or something?....
Some of my work..

Attachments

• por.jpg
    por.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 19
probably no use for the now, but have you thought about training as a tattoo artist? Your artwork is great!

Have a look on etsy and get some ideas on things you could possibly make to sell x

Thank you:) I'm just designing someone a tattoo sat at my desk.. hoping she pays lol..my other half is a tattoo artist and his parlour have offered me some training once baby is here...
Etsy is a good shout hadn't thought of that! Thanks :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back