British weather..ugh

Amanda W

Reaction score
For those who live in england will understand this the weather here is just horrid for the past two days its been raining and its the really fair rain where you get soaked just looked outta the window and the heavens have opened once again sorry dogs walkies can happen later x

its awful isnt it? Rhys' school is a 25 minute walk away and im dreading taking him at lunchtime!!

for now we are all snuggled up on the couch watching a movie!

That fine rain is the worst!! My favorate sound is listening to the rain outside being snuggled in the warm and you know people are getting soaked outside lol

I ama off sick today still don't feel too good and the weather is depressing

It wasn't raining here yesterday, this morning was grey but no rain, i just know when its school run later its gonna be hammering down :(

It's glorious here! Sunny and warm, bit windy tho great for laundry xx

god we really havent had much of a summer here at all, really rubbish!! x

It's glorious here! Sunny and warm, bit windy tho great for laundry xx

Same just a bit further down! Beautiful sunshine! Tbh I usually hate rain and cold but I'm not fussed so far. That will all change when the effing snow gets here! I hate hate hate hate snow!!!!

yep waiting for the frigging snow now, not fun, wasnt fun last year, being due in january im a little worried about getting to he hosp if it is snowing! got my trusty 4x4 for this purpose! lol x

i got absolutely drenched today taking the LO to boots to buy colic medicine. it was so loud last night it woke the baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back