Im backkkkkkkkkk

Melanie

Reaction score
Well I'm back in eastern Europe where we have no snow or rain and the weather is like an early summers day here lol. I cant believe how bad it was in England! Its supposed to colder here but I'm home now so I'm not complaining.

Thea and I have both come home really sick Neither of us can breathe properly and we both have chest infections. When we finally got to see a UK doctor he asked me if Thea would be OK to suck on a pastille form of medicine! At three months old????????? I'm going to see our doctor later just because i dont have much faith in anything that one told me!

Anyway I'll catch up on the board soon! ITS GOOD TO BE BACK!

Welcome back! My turn next, off to London on Saturday, the weather is better here than in the UK too, great isn't it? :)

BTW sorry you and Thea are ill, it seems that loads of the babies have got these uínfections, Leorah has had hers over a month and nothing can be done apparantly :roll:

How were your flights? :hug:

Hope your both feeling better soon!!
Welcome back :hug:

Our flight over was fine Katt but the way back was awful! Thea normally loves the plane but i think with her having cold it made her ears hurt and she just screamed for the majority of it! I felt awful but nothing i did helped any. The two people behind me were really nasty too they kept making bad mother comments loud enough for me to hear. As though i would just let her scream if i could have helped her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back