Britains got Talent!

mrs_tommo22 said:
poochielove said:
chickadee1976 said:
Flava was robbed :twisted:

Oh and im sick of these bloody sob stories getting people thru

Yeh exactly! Do you remember that Philopino (sp?) woman in auditions who came on and had a 20 minute sob story about her kids in another country living in the hills and eating one cup of rice a day (sorry slight exageration) and Amanda started crying and she started singing i was like :shock: your sh*t! Well shes on tomorro night ( i think) so thats one place gone already.

Pregnancy seems to be making me really riled about everything!!! :rotfl:

What a load of crap!

Andrew had an amazing voice and proved that on the night - sob story or what.
Yes the philapino couldnt sing for toffee bless her and got through on a sob story - but you can hardly say Andrew had no talent!

Er what? I thought Andrew had talent but was boring as hell and not original. Never said one thing about him having no talent!!!

Yeah but budge u liked the martial arts boys :puke:

George was much better than them and half the age, and hes got a back problem, that wasnt mentioned in the show, so can hardly say he was a sob story compared to half of em !!

Think he was great, loved the routine, would have liked to see those pec blokes horizontal off a flag pole, the blonde one had enough trouble with what he'd rehearsed !!!

scatterpatch said:
Yeah but budge u liked the martial arts boys :puke:

George was much better than them and half the age, and hes got a back problem, that wasnt mentioned in the show, so can hardly say he was a sob story compared to half of em !!

Think he was great, loved the routine, would have liked to see those pec blokes horizontal off a flag pole, the blonde one had enough trouble with what he'd rehearsed !!!

i didn't like the martial arts boys for the sexiness,
I thought they were more tallented with the performance. George could do one dance and that was that and it wasn't really dancing.
play it back and watch it a few times. Eventually you will realise its a load of crap.
He was false and irritating too. making out he was knackered after each performance and it had taken sooo much out of him - what a sham!!

Hes a 12 year old with back problems dancing his little heart out, breakdancing, and in rain !!!! Id be knackered too !! I think he looked freezing and i bet he probably was lol the karate lot were more knackered and theyve been training doing that forever and no water !!

I didnt say anything bout sexiness :p I just thought the blonde one was a bit behind the other one most of the way through, he could do more than one dance, did ya see the semi or audition for george ?, was wicked :)

I shall not be converted, i think george was great bless him !!!

scatterpatch said:
Hes a 12 year old with back problems dancing his little heart out, breakdancing, and in rain !!!! Id be knackered too !! I think he looked freezing and i bet he probably was lol the karate lot were more knackered and theyve been training doing that forever and no water !!

I didnt say anything bout sexiness :p I just thought the blonde one was a bit behind the other one most of the way through, he could do more than one dance, did ya see the semi or audition for george ?, was wicked :)

I shall not be converted, i think george was great bless him !!!

if he has a back problem then im a monkeys uncle. :lol:
the only back problem would have been self inflicted by those silly body popping movements he was doing and that flip at the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back