Britains got Talent!

Krystal

Reaction score
Anyone else get really sad when people get booed or they shout OFF OFF OFF. Like the keyboard man. It's horrible :(

I was just going to post about this. I felt so sorry for him. I would never be that nasty and rude. They have made me really angry :evil:

:evil: Me too, especially when he said he had vertigo and they all laughed :x

The lad on now.. from Boro - he is good. He was at a christening we went to the other month. I reckon he's good enough but I love the 2 indian men who do that dance together, can't think of their name but love them!

Sweetcheeks24 said:
:evil: Me too, especially when he said he had vertigo and they all laughed :x

The lad on now.. from Boro - he is good. He was at a christening we went to the other month. I reckon he's good enough but I love the 2 indian men who do that dance together, can't think of their name but love them!

Yes I loved the Indian men so I just hope they are as good tonight. I still feel really sorry for the keyboard man. I can't help thinking that he will be sat at home all alone later watching it and thinking suicidal thoughts because nobody likes him :cry:

Gemma & Jake said:
I can't help thinking that he will be sat at home all alone later watching it and thinking suicidal thoughts because nobody likes him :cry:

:hug: :hug: :hug: aww bless ya hun. Did you not hear in the crown this lad shouting.. I LOVE YA DAD. So he won't be on his own, he obviously has family so he'll be fine :hug: I always get sad thinking things like that too.

Awww I thought the same, bless him :cry:

Those Indian men are called Signature :lol: I hope their performance tonight is as good as their audition but I dunno cos nobody knew what to expect first time round and that made it better, whereas now we know there's 2 of them. Does that even make sense :? :rotfl:

:lol: I understand what your saying Kirsty, it was class the first audition but maybe the surprise of the change in the dance was what made it so good. we'll see when they come back on

The Michael Jackson dudes were ammmmmmmmmaaaaaazzzzzzzing!!!

I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!!!!!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I'm voting for signature.. they were fantastic!! I LOVE EM!! :cheer:

Signature were amazing!!! That guy, his dancing - fabulous! :clap: Must have taken so much practice to be that good!

They were great :cheer:

I won't be voting though, I never do in shows like this cos you usually end up being told that they were fixed :roll:

How many people get voted out? :?

Only 1 gets through tonight which is a shame cos a few were really good

the belly dancer was beautiful and she looked great but tbh it looked like she was dancing infront of her bedroom mirror :lol:

Kimbo said:
the belly dancer was beautiful and she looked great but tbh it looked like she was dancing infront of her bedroom mirror :lol:

My mate is an avid belly dancer and apparently the belly dancing community is up in arms cos she is shit!!!

Im a novice so she looks good to me! But for those in the know of all things to do with belly dancing she is poop!

I don't think she really danced like a belly dancer, not that I'm an expert or owt :lol:

Would of been better without her trying to look sexy and just getting on with it :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back