Britains got Talent!

I thought the best act won, I had tears in my eyes, I dont even know the boy but I'm so proud of him!! He's fantastic!!

To add: I'm so glad a singer didn't win, thats what X Factor & Pop idol are for!!

I loved George and was pleased he won (big fan of singing in the rain!). It reduced me to tears although I did also cry at Karate kid this afternoon. Having an emotional day! :lol:

Gene
xxx

i thought george was a bit false and his performance on the final was boring as we had seen it before. He didn't deserve to win

I thought the two karate boys deserved to win. Their act was original skillful and well rehersed.

The two singers (farryl and andrew ) were good but boring as we had paul potts last year.

Signature were good but repetative and predicatable

Out of all the acts i enjoyed the violinist the most.

budge said:
Signature were good but repetative and predicatable

i totally agree with that
at the final i found it quite boring

im so glad George won
as Simon said he fought his way to the top
i hope he doesn't do the same dance at the royal variety though

I do think George deserved to win, ok he took the idea of the singing in the rain dance from the VW advert (which i had already thought was fab when it came out) but alot of the moves he did were NOT easy to do, ie the flag at the beginning of the dance (where he holds onto the lamppost) and the flip onto the back IS hard...

i also thought he was great cause its not often you see someone with pure determination.

Good job Georgey!! :clap:

I'm so glad George won!! His dancing just made me want to get up and dance myself :p

However, I happen to think that every single act at the final DESERVED to win. They didn't all necessarily have the best act but they had all put so much effort into the whole thing.

im so glad that george won. me and jayla were jumping on the bed and clapping, i voted twice 4 him. i loved the routine and he is just the cutest little thing!

That Faryls from my town so wud have been nice if she won but think shell probs end up with a record deal anyways !!

The boy who beat the bullies, story just grew too old for me, plus hows he suddenly 2 foot higher and thinner ??

Breakdancing team absolutely outshone by george ( hes like a mini justin timberlake !!!)

Martial Arts blokes, why put a t shirt on to rip it off the second u get on stage ?? Were good but forgetable

Signature were really good fun, liked them alot, best the first time round but still wouldnt turn over if they were on !!

The cheeky monkeys, didnt like the grease routine makes me uncomfortable when little kids do stuff adults started off doing ( with the obvious exception of bugsy malone) you know what i mean, your the one that i want makes me think of skintight leather and stubbing out that cigarette !!

Cant remember any others so, probably not a good sign lol

I hope I don't offend anyone by saying this but the whole sob story with the Filipino lady from the semi-finals really got to me in the end. It's fine to say it but I felt that she had plugged the hell out of it by the end and I think that it was probably detrimental to her success in the end. Like Simon said, it's a show for who has talent, not who has the saddest story.

Cant remember who that was, think i missed a semi though what did she do ??

Well first off she had a photo of her two kids behind her on the big screen while she sang and then when Ant and Dec were having their chat with her at the end, it was just her talking about how she was poor and wanted to be with her kids etc which everyone had already heard before from her previous performances and from her video before her semi final performance.

It just got old and like "ok, you've got a sob story...everyone has a few of those they could start bringing up but dont".

poochielove said:
chickadee1976 said:
Flava was robbed :twisted:

Oh and im sick of these bloody sob stories getting people thru

Yeh exactly! Do you remember that Philopino (sp?) woman in auditions who came on and had a 20 minute sob story about her kids in another country living in the hills and eating one cup of rice a day (sorry slight exageration) and Amanda started crying and she started singing i was like :shock: your sh*t! Well shes on tomorro night ( i think) so thats one place gone already.

Pregnancy seems to be making me really riled about everything!!! :rotfl:

What a load of crap!

Andrew had an amazing voice and proved that on the night - sob story or what.
Yes the philapino couldnt sing for toffee bless her and got through on a sob story - but you can hardly say Andrew had no talent!

i watched this last night as was out sat night. Was so pleased George one, his reaction was fab!!!

Was please George won it too - he was one of many fantastic acts there!

Aww did you see on the news aswell hes in school as normal doing his mocks !!!

Got his dance mock today, wonder how hell do :think: :D

Bless him i wanted him to win from the start, i can remember when i was ut shopping in manchester last year and saw him busking, i thought he was a wasted talent doing that, now it seems it was all worth while.

I wonder if he will give me my 2 quid back now he has 100,0000.......lol

i just don't get it with george.
I didn't think he was very good at all.
He could do one dance routine and that was thatand even that was a mess. Flinging his arms around and thrwoing himself on the floor. crazy.
He's a bore.

MissSara said:
Bless him i wanted him to win from the start, i can remember when i was ut shopping in manchester last year and saw him busking, i thought he was a wasted talent doing that, now it seems it was all worth while.

I wonder if he will give me my 2 quid back now he has 100,0000.......lol

I didn't know he did busking - the buskers around here are always spotty teens singing Oasis covers, wish we had some dancers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back