Britains got Talent!

Anyone hear an audience member shout w*nker when Piers was talking??

And when the sex magicians were being booed you could clearly see the man saying "F*ck em"

Live TV is great. :rotfl:

Put me out my misery :cry:

Who got through tonight? Didnt watch results tonight. Last night increased my blood pressure :rotfl:

lol. George (break dancing kid) and Strike (the martial arts hotties) got through!

Well, I'm in shock.

I thought it would be the boy that told jokes that would have gone through to the final.

Hazel said:
Well, I'm in shock.

I thought it would be the boy that told jokes that would have gone through to the final.

Are you joking? :lol: :rotfl:

:oops: No, I preferred him to the singing plumber or the football man.

I hate singers, they are soooooooooooooo boring. Thank god for sky+ and being able to fast forward.

I was joking sorry :shock:

Just using the word joking to do with a boy telling jokes :oops:

Ok, wasn't funny :lol:

Lol. I was quite pleased with the results yesterday though I wanted to the footie guy to get through, but its understandable he didn't considering how many mistakes he made :(

eurgh I smell of rats!!

I was really pleased Nemesis went through last night. You can't keep saying these young people are showing others on the street, then not letting them through. At least this may spur others on to try and do something with their talent :)

Who do you all want to win girls?

I love the girl singer and the boy one (opera) but we had potts win last yr.. time for something a bit different IMO :)

Signature!!!!!!! Signature!!!!!!! Signature!!!!!!! Signature!!!!!!! Signature!!!!!!! Signature!!!!!!! Signature!!!!!!! Signature!!!!!!! Signature!!!!!!! Signature!!!!!!! Signature!!!!!!! Signature!!!!!!! Signature!!!!!!! Signature!!!!!!! Signature!!!!!!! Signature!!!!!!! Signature!!!!!!! Signature!!!!!!! Signature!!!!!!! Signature!!!!!!! Signature!!!!!!! Signature!!!!!!! Signature!!!!!!! Signature!!!!!!! Signature!!!!!!! Signature!!!!!!! Signature!!!!!!! Signature!!!!!!! Signature!!!!!!! Signature!!!!!!! Signature!!!!!!! Signature!!!!!!! Signature!!!!!!! Signature!!!!!!!

They are brilliant!!! I really hope they win I love their music and they're so talented the timing and everything is just perfect!

I feel sorry for the scottish guy... He got slated and did you hear him say "I didn't wanna sing that song but it was out of my hands" :think: :think: :think: :think:

hmmm...another ITV fix???? I suspect so seeing as Ant and Dec very quickly steered away from what he'd said.

I can't pick a favourite...it's either signature, little andrew or george for me.

I voted escala they are amazing! Hope sob story boy doesnt get through :sleep:
I thought the singing plumber was AWFUL and cant believe that hes in the final.

I also have a confession to make...Cheeky Monkeys are growing on me... :oops:

Signature!! love love love them.

I also love escala, and faryl, although she has got a career ahead of her already so i don't think she "needs" to win.

Pause the show!!! I think Foxxi should get on there right now and do a strip tease for Mr Cowell, if it's good enough for Mr Cowell, it will be good enough for Prince Charles :wink:

I would just like to add that Foxxi knows I am joking and I am waiting for an insulting but well deserved comeback :lol:

Am I controversial in thinking the best act didn't win? I thought Signature were SOO much better. If not them, then I would have prefered either the singing lad or lass to have won.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back