What's the most expensive...

Kimbo

Reaction score
meal out you've ever had?
britains got talent has just reminded me that we were gonna get a domino's pizza the other night but they cost £10.70odd!!
it was well expensive so we didn't bother.
most ive paid for a meal out was probably an indian that cost £17 per person.

whats the most you've spent? and it must be for just yourself, not paying for others :)

iv been taken out for dinner plenty of times, but iv never paid so iv no idea! :oops:
what can i say, im old-fashioned! the gentleman pays :lol:

can i just add tho, i dont eat meat, and dont drink much alcohol, so im a cheap date! cant imagine my rice noodles, vegetables cost very much- my desserts are my biggest expense- i got a penchant for ice-cream, and i order the biggest prettiest sundae there is! hehe

Not very expensive.. i'd say £50 per head is probably the top one but it was for a charity event and it was 3 course :)

£80 a head :oops:
But it was a 4 course very posh evening meal on a glass-topped riverboat down the seine (in Paris) and it did include wine...

and i bought it for me and OH and surprised him with it after i proposed.. so it was all worth it. And it was the yummiest meal i've ever had!

we go to a italian restaurent and between the two of us on a three course meal and a bottle of wine we'd prob spend about £60

I feel very guilty about this as we're debt busting this year but on Valentine's we went out to an amazing restaurant near here, it was about seven courses long and cost £190 for two people... :O

I think it was around £150-£200 at a restaurant in Bahamas...I wasn't paying, thank god!

I did add up the cost that OH had spent on 'extra' food over a week a while back, eg takeways, extra snacks and 'treats' and it was about 3 times what we had actually spent on our food shop...half of which ended up being chucked out as it went off :oops:

He did learn from it...for about 2 weeks and now he's craving those Jammie Dodgers and KFCs again! :roll:

about £50 ish each the last night of our honeymoon.. lobster.. mmmmmm

:lol: Well for my 18th I got taken out for a meal that ended up costing £700 for 5 people...

My work paid so I wasn't too fussed.

Lucky Gordon Ramsey just added a bit more to his stash though! :rotfl:

If me and Jon go out it normally costs about £40 for the two of us with drinks. :D We're skint now Evie is here though so our idea of luxury is a trip to the chippy!

Nice little spanish round here, you can get a three course meal for about £35.00 a head, but thier wine is amazing and its about £40.00 a bottle total rip off i know but great

BabyBee said:
£80 a head :oops:
But it was a 4 course very posh evening meal on a glass-topped riverboat down the seine (in Paris) and it did include wine...

and i bought it for me and OH and surprised him with it after i proposed.. so it was all worth it. And it was the yummiest meal i've ever had!

snap!!

A restaurant in New Orleans that we went to, just the two of us and it cost $850, so thats about £425..... but that included lots of food and lots of cocktails!!

umm me and OH once went for a meal for valentines and it was a set menu of £120..... OH only brought £80 with him lol so we ended up choosing food from the normal menu! :rotfl:

oh my goodness, I could never imagine paying over £50 for a meal for one person, I would rather buy a KFC family bucket for 4 and split it in half for £9.99 and thats the truth :lol:

yummmm kfc chicken gravy...

ShineyHappyPeople said:
oh my goodness, I could never imagine paying over £50 for a meal for one person, I would rather buy a KFC family bucket for 4 and split it in half for £9.99 and thats the truth :lol:

yummmm kfc chicken gravy...

:shock: KFC im drooling, havent had that for aggesss!!

about $230 - OH and i spoiled ourselves at a posh restaurant on our honeymoon in anguilla... *sigh* wish i was back there now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back