Breathing issue during pregnancy?

emi678

Reaction score
I'm in my second trimester and I find difficult to breath. I have talked about this with my doctor and she told me nothing to worry and gave me some medicines. By seeing there is no much change in my condition, my DH took me to Rhinoplasty Centre in our locality. Dr. Solomon says there is nothing to worry, it is usual during pregnancy and asked me to see if there is any issue after my delivery. If so, I should undergo a rhinoplasty surgery. Does anyone here had similar situation during your pregnancy time?

When you say difficult to beat he is it shortness of breath or cold like symptoms?

Breathing problem is common during pregnancy time. After delivery you will be alright. There is no need to undergo rhinoplasty surgery. When is your due date?

I had breathing issues during my first pregnancy time. It's a common thing, nothing is there to worry. Happy motherhood.

I would still get it checked out though although it can be normal I had shortness of breath in 1st tri and since then they think I have something wrong with my heart and I'm undergoing checks for it and currently in bed rest. I hope it's normal for you but do go and get it checked out x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back