breastfeeding **Update HSV-1 Virus **

Hope you and LO are ok :hugs: thinking of you. xxxxxxx

Thanks. He away in unit now so I can try to sleep. Looking good so far with meningitis but culture takes 48 hours. His blister spots some kind of bacteria so now on 3 different antibiotics and fluids. Just a waiting game for test results. Im just expressing milk now to keep up my flow. This has been such a stressful day!!

Really hope your both ok Hun and lo is all better soon xx

My goodness, you've been going through all that & still took the time to post on my thread. You are an utter star & hope you & your wee one are both ok. Glad meningitis results are looking good. I'll keep my eye on this thread. Sending you a big hug xxx

Sunnyb xxx

oh trace sending you lots and lots of :hugs: hope they work out what it is quickly for you, have some rest, and stay strong x

Oh poor you, hope he starts getting better quickly. Big hugs for you, OH and LO :hug:

Oh No Tracey :( Sending you lots of love :hugs: I really hope everything is ok xx

hope you are doing ok and LO is making a recovery. how scary for you. hope your oh got there to be with you too. hugs xxxxxxx

thinking of you and your LO today :hug: i hope you both feel much better

Adam is showing improvement. My breastmilk back again and he's off the IV so been feeding and getting cuddles. He's still not right but his markers have gone from 76 to 52 - they should be under 10 I think so he is responding to antibiotics. His rash has gone but still has strange spots that he's had 4 consultants look at and they all have no idea!! Swabs taken etc but inconclusive. All going in the right direction but will be in here for a week..... Glad hubby brought my lappy in tonight YAY

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back