Breastfeeding calender Launched!

Lyndsey

Reaction score
Hi everyone..... I hope this post is ok.

I have been part of a team that has organised and produced a breastfeeding calender to support our local breastfeeding support group... there is a news article about it here. I am so proud that this has come out!!!! I just had to share it with you! And of course if anyone wants one let me know! :D

http://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.uk/di ... K=18973086

Well done you, very brave. How's it doing?

It was only launched yesterday so no figures yet..... they printed 1000 though I just hope they all sell!!! :pray:

I dont breastfeed but well done you! I hope you sell all 1000 of them - did you pose in any of the pictures?

Yeah I am in January and July!!! January pic is of me and a mate having a coffee at one of the baby groups and the July one is taken in the library!!!! :shock: :)

read it in the Sentinel - great idea :D

You can buy it from the Mum2Mum offices which are at Cobridge community centre.... I think they are trying to get them into the Library too..... and they have just made posters for the antenatal clinic at the North staffs :D

Lyndsey said:
You can buy it from the Mum2Mum offices which are at Cobridge community centre.... I think they are trying to get them into the Library too..... and they have just made posters for the antenatal clinic at the North staffs :D

Is that Hanley library? or even better Burslem or Haywood as I can get to them easily :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back