breast tenderness

nikki73

Reaction score
hi! am ttc,on my third cycle,something has been bothering me for a while,every cycle i get sore breasts for 2 wks before my period arrives,just wondering if i was to concieve in a certain cycle would i still get the sore breasts like usual?,or would they not get sore because i was pregnant? i am quite confused, :? as i do not know what to be hoping for,should i hope for them to get sore?(as breast tenderness can also be a sign of pregnancy) or for them not as they usually do? can anyone shed any light on my situation? maybe someone out there had similar b4 they concieved? any imput would help!

:wave: , It all depend on what's 'normal' for you honey. Everyone is different and has different signs and symptoms of PMS or PG, and the worse thing is most of the symptoms of both are very similar. I've not really helped have I? Good luck :hug:

unfortnately a lot of pg signs are the same as pre-af whcih is incredibly frustrating!!!

I never had sore bbs prior to af until the last couple of times only ever had cramping... its very confusing.

good luck for your bfp

:hug:

i know what your saying,it is sooooooooo frustrating, :wall: thanks for imput though. :hug:

Hi, I get very sore BB's when not pregnant, but none with each pregnancy....in fact they were never as painful during the whole pregnancy.
Friends report the complete opposite though. So I guess you won't know what's normal for you until it happens. Hope it does't take long :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back