Breast pads

beckyboo1

Reaction score
What make does everyone use?

Currently using tommy tippee ones but not that impressed. However haven't used any other ones so it might just be me just not liking pads in general!!

Just wondered what I should try next!

I initially used Lansinoh breast pads, thought they were great. I had heard that Boots brand were good too, so thought I'd try them, however, I prefer Lansinoh so will go back to them. Wish i would just stop leaking as I find the whole breast pad thing a nuisance! x

I use the boots ones and happy with them, nice and cheap too!

Tommy tippee, but also not greatly impressed.

Lansinoh are great. They are on offer on amazon at the mo, £3.74 per box of 60 xx

I used Asda ones and they were great but I didn't breastfeed for long so maybe not the best judge. They are v cheap though so you won't waste money if you just try a box!

I use asda ones too. They are ok, smaller in size than some so you need to position them right, but they are thicker If you leak a lot. Xxx

I think tommed tippee gave me thrush with the plastic back. I swear by Asda

They are just such a faff. They get all bunched up with keep moving my bra for feeding

Might try the Lansing ones as I'm a bit of a distance from asda

When I was first BFing I loved johnsons ones they kept their shape and are nice and smooth.

I have johnsons and tommy tippee ones and prefer johnsons

I'm glad I saw this coz it's reminded me I need to buy some!!

When I BF my son I used tescos own brand and they were my faves. I had TT and mothercare ones at some points, but only because it was all I could get and I didn't like them at all. Tescos all the way for me!

Also, I haven't tried them but might do with this LO, boots do reusable washable breastpads? Not sure if they are any good or not though? But would save a few quid, esp as I plan to BF for 1 year!

i have tried asda tommtippee and johnsons i found johnsons the best i would go as far to say i love them x

Ooh decisions decisions.... The excitement of my life now of what breast pads to order on today's online shop!!

morrisons own or asda little angels worked fine for me.

Tommee tippee irritated me :( lasinoh (sp) are good but avent ones are amazing they do separate day and night ones x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back