Breast Feeding Clothes?!

bethanyann

Reaction score
I've asked hubby for a new wardrobe this Christmas because I can not WAIT to start wearing nice clothes again. So he asked me to go through and bookmark some clothes that I like, and he will take them and go shopping with my best friend to make sure he gets the right stuff. ALL GOOD. But I started looking and all the clothes I loved were SO not suitable for breast feeding. I love the 60s style high necked dresses, and I'd have to flippin strip off if I wanted to feed while wearing them. So then I started looking at skinny jeans and loose tops (my legs are exactly the same size as before I was pregnant - so I figured I could show them off and hide my lumps n bumps with floaty tops - but again, all the tops just look SO impractical!!!! So...what are you girls thinking of wearing to breast feed, if you are planning to do so? SORRY for long post!! xxxx

hmm I was wondering about this too as most of the tops are a little frumpy havent found anything I really like I suppose button down tops are an idea but not all that practical x

I wear big tops an jumpers all the time I just stick a long vest top or bf vest under my jumper/top and pull the main top up and my vest down it works a treat x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really really good question, I don't know what I'm gonna do about breastfeeding clothes, I may have a look today for some to see what's out there, then ask OH for some for Xmas! I'm definately going to get one of those breast feeding aprons which covers a lot of you, and I also have some bump bands I may stick on if I have to lift a top up to breast feed.
Good choice on Xmas pressie though, always handy to have some nice new clothes! Think I'm gonna follow suit, or do a bit of saving and go shopping after baby is born and I am a size I'm happy with :) x

H and m have tops with lots of buttons down the middle. Also v neck jumpers are good :)

Dorothy Perkins had loads of pretty floaty tops in. I got a couple and just wear a nursing vest underneath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back