Tall and maternity clothes

Hazel

Reaction score
http://www.longtallsally.com/productkit ... odId=14P25

Found this on my never ending journey to find clothes that for me. No good for me as will be too long and I need tops but thought it might interest someone.

Anyone know of anywhere that sells long tops in maternity. I want some nursing tops for when I've had baby but so far can't find anything, Mothercare stuff is all too short. I usually buy the Dorothy Perkins tall range when not pregnant.

My Peacocks tops now come to just above my belly button :rotfl: . My fundal height is spot on so I must be a giant :roll: .

They look good wish I'd known about them earlier on bit expensive for just the last few weeks! I have the same problem finding tall maternity clothes, hadn't even thought about nursing tops think I will just use normal tops mostly that are easy to pull down shame the summer will be over by the time my baby comes, vest type tops would be perfect and can easily use a muslin to make it more discrete.

Im not sure, but have you tried Next hun? I know they do tall in their regular clothes and they defo do a maternity range so I would imagine they do a tall maternity? Worth a look at least x

I bought two Next maternity tops on ebay and they only come above my belly button!! And if I remember rightly, you and I are about the same height Hazel? (I'm 5ft 10)

I've just been buying long smock tops and such, but I really don't like the ones that are two baggy...may as well be wearing a tent than those!

Yep, 5 10". I was ok but baby has had a growth spurt and tops aren't reaching the trousers any more :( . They make everything wider but not longer. It's too blimming hot for bump bands at the mo.

Going to try Millets for a tent :rotfl: .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back