Breast feeding and sling

Sleepy sue

Reaction score
Morning :)
I just wondered if anyone else has the same issue as me. I have a baby bjorn sling which I love however when ever I put lo in it he starts bobbing for food because he's facing my chest. I can feed him first but if he falls asleep then wakes in the sling he'll bob!!
X

Yes, Isaac does it too! He often goes crazy when I first put him in but if I walk round a bit he usually settles & falls asleep & then is fine. He does sometimes wake again & start bobbing! Not sure what can be done about it, he even does it with his daddy! Lol

You can buy slings they can feed in. I think you can in the moby wrap, don't quote me!

Love your pic btw!

Same here, I can't have him facing me in the Baby Bjorn as he does the 'piglet looking for truffles' routine, as we call it. He always faces the other way.

I used to have a Moby wrap, but invariably, he'd start to cry while I was fiddling with it, trying to put it on, was incredibly annoying, so I got rid of it.

I think of Isaac as a little piglet when he does that too! He even snorts, is that normal?!
I heard you can breast feed from a moby although I've not tried, I don't use it much either as find it too fiddly & he gets upset while I'm struggling & then I always do it too tight or too loose & so have to faff about some more!

I think of Isaac as a little piglet when he does that too! He even snorts, is that normal?!
I heard you can breast feed from a moby although I've not tried, I don't use it much either as find it too fiddly & he gets upset while I'm struggling & then I always do it too tight or too loose & so have to faff about some more!
Definite and very pig-like snorts here!

Thanks all, I was hoping there would be a way to stop it as I really wanted him to face me ( it's a bit more snuggly)
I couldn't use a moby I watched the vids on you tube and I'd never trust myself to put it on right lol

When can they face out? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back