Breast feeding and ever getting bigger boobs!!!

skatty

Reaction score
Has anyone else found their boobs are getting bigger the longer they breastfeed? I've always had big boobs but this is ridiculous and depressing :( I was looking at my pre pregnancy bras yesterday and they look tiny (and at a 32F they certainly aren't). I am wearing a 34G but it seems to be getting a bit tight, I have been leaving it 4 hours between feeds so perhaps they will go back down? I can't believe I can fit in my old jeans but not any of my old tops. Has anyone else had this problem and did they go back to normal size????

Ive always been small and gone upto a 34b from a 34a, i have concidrable difference between each breast size, its so noticeble and I hate it :( tops look wonkey bra doesnt fit right on one side, lol sorry im moaning on your thread

All im trying to say is wether big or small your boobies are going to be effected, I have been told that when I finish bfing they will proberly stay wonkey and look like thin pancakes ( great at the age of 20 :roll: ) as they did with a women of my size.

Larger boobies seem to go back great tho, dont worry :hug:

mine are gettin smaller Katt!!!! they went from 34E to a 32DD last week, havent noticed a change in feeding times tho, hes still quite happy there for 20mins or so?
they will prob get smaller as Leorah gets bigger and her feeds are reduced tho! :think: :hug:

I know I havent been feeding for very long but over the past week I have noticed that mine have got smaller..... I have gone from a 40G to a 40F.... and it is still baggy... I was a 38 E before I got pregnant.... :think:

Oh no, why are mine still growing :shock: I think Leorah has just started a growth spurt so I hope that's why. I can't wait to get back to having my boobs to myself and be able to wear regular bras!!

Aww bless ya :hug:
As someone who had no boobs before I'm loving having them! I'm dreading the day I stop breastfeeding and they turn into 'thin pancakes!!!'
I really feel for you though as mine feel huge and they are only 36 D!!!
Although I have no advice for you I hope things get a bit more comfortable for you soon! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back