Will my boobs get any bigger??

maldives

Reaction score
Hi , My boobs got bigger since i got pregnant 2 sizes. :shock: now i find my bras getting tight ,need to buy new ones, but will they get any bigger from now till birth??
and how bigger my bump will get in the next few months? will there be a significant change or it will just grow gradually as through out past months? :|

well i wish mine would im 31 weeks preggers and ive only gone up a little
not impresses at all :twisted: :shakehead: :shakehead:
:roll: :rotfl: so if you dont want the extra boob saize please redirect it my way i will galdly have some
thank you :rotfl: :rotfl:
sarah :wave:

LOL glad to do so geordie. u can't imagine the back ache im getting all because of it and now i have to spend more on new bras :wall:

Chances are yes. The last few weeks and you'll need to be looking at buying nursing bras (if bf). My MW said boobs will grow a bit more before birth in readiness for breast milk and feeding.

With regards to your bump, whose to say. Some ladies its gradual, others seem to pop out overnight then keep on growing slowly (or in some cases quickly).

Every woman is different and there is not set way things will go.

Have you read any pregnancy books? What To Expect When Your Expecting is a good read and has loads of info you will find useful.

fraid so hun, mine have grown loads and they're on the swell again, its really pissing me off :(

Like Sherlock says, everyone is different. However I've had both grow a LOT in the last 2 months. My bump wasn't big at the start but is now. My boobs were always not particularly small but I've gone up 1 strap size and 2 cup sizes.

Thanks all , I think i'm on the bigger boob team :rotfl: although they were never big before!
Sherlock I did read that book over and over but that was before i got preg :rotfl: and first few months. now I do read it sometimes just if i feel like it. :bored:

haha! :rotfl: you wait till just after youve had the baby if you think they're big now!! They'll be HUUUUGE after about 3 days! I felt like jordan! I went from a 34 A to a 36 D being pregnant. and three days after i could of easily been an E!

As for the bump at 28 weeks i was huge enough but by 40 weeks id doubled my bump size.

Everyones different but if ur boobs and bump have grown lots already ha they're guna get a hell of alot bigger!

Mine were big anyway, and I went up 2 sizes by 30 weeks, and they have grown again!! So much so that the oik geek perv collegue of mine commented on how big they now were!! YUUUUUUUUUUUKK!! :puke:

My boobs have gone from a 32B to a 34DD and they are beginning to feel like they have grown again :shock: some night they feel so heavy i don't know what is worse lugging the heavy bump about or the boobs!

Mine have gone from up one size but feel fuller than they did before, but I was quite big to start with anyway, they feel more "solid" if you know what I mean.

mine got bigger in latter pregnancy but everyone is different. the pain is having to fork out for more bras and mothercare are not cheap.

marie x

mine got bigger early on and have stayed the same since

i want them to get bigger but at the same time i dont cos im worried about getting stretchmarks!

i have a teeny tiny mark has just appeared, its really barely anything but its a warning of what could happen if they get bigger quickly when my milk comes in- hellllp!!!!!!

marie_77 said:
mine got bigger in latter pregnancy but everyone is different. the pain is having to fork out for more bras and mothercare are not cheap.

marie x

I got 2 really comfy ones in Debenhams for £20. :clap:

i am wearing a sports bra all the time

mine have hardly grown they just were little and perky and now they seem a bit bigger but my hubby calls them my milkas cos they are more droopy and look ready for breast feeding.
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back