• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

breaking waters?

sexyamy2005

Reaction score
hmm...

im a bit confused... please help!!

me n OH have just been :bd: and i dont know if i peed myself or if my waters have gone slightly...

there was quite a lot, and i had just been for a wee before.... it doesnt have a smell (sorry tmi) but i dont feel any different, should i?

im at M/W on thursday afternoon so think il mention it to her then, but ive been having some bladder trouble lately when i cough, and kinda know what it feels like, but i didnt feel anything this time.... just very wet n a wet bed after :/

thank u for any help!!

x

Im not sure but if it is your waters that have went gradually you will be quite wet for a while - this happened to me last time I had abit of nookie and then went to sleep in the morning my bed was dampish I thought I had wet myself and then went back to sleep when I actually did arise the bed was even wetter so at that stage I rang the hospital! Not sure what you should do possibly leave it a few hrs see what happens. Sorri cant be off anymore help xx

ditto to what mrsK said, keep an eye and speak to midwife i think is your safest option xx

Agree with the girls - if its your waters then they should continue to leak so keep a careful eye on it and phone mw if you are concerned at all.

ive been having tis for WEEKS lol its and specially if I walk an big distance it seems really bad. I have had 2 speculums and both were just alot of discharge. not saying that yours might not be yours waters breaking so yeah def keep an eye on it xx

I had this exact thing with nookie, got quite worried, as it did't smell of wee, posted up here, and you girls made me feel better, I got no more, so I can only assume it was me! :roll:had a scan the week later to size baby and I sneekly asked about waters in there , and she said I had loads , so all good, didn't tell her why I asked tho!:whistle: Just keep an eye and ask if you get any more

thanks ladies!!

i have been for a big shop round asda, and although i am very wet down there, not enough to think that its my waters, i dont think, i sat down for 1/2 hour afterwards n when i got up, i did get a little kinda gush, but i think it must of just been cum (sorry tmi!!)

i think i will mention it to midwife on thursdi, cos by my dates im due in 2wks not 4 weeks like they keep sayin, my 12 week scan showed a 12wk baby, but my 20 week scan measured baby at 22 weeks in size and my 3d scan at 30 weeks, 32wks, so i was sure im 2 weeks ahead of what they told me originally based on my LMP,

eeek im scared but excited :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back