Breaking a Female Pedophile Ring

FebMum2Be

Reaction score
Can't sleep so went on 4od to watch something to pass the time, came across the documentary on the Vanessa George case and I feel so sick, it played real tapes from the abusers being interviewed and when one of them described what had happened my stomach actually flipped, I thought I was going to be sick.. One of the abusers is to be released later this year, scares the daylights out of me that these people are not only female, but mothers and one a day care assistant, living a normal life in a normal home on a normal street. They deserve so much more than a few years in prison

I don't think I'll be able to watch it! I can't believe one of them is getting out! They should get tortured! How long ago did it happen? It doesn't seem that long ago.
It is shocking! Evil, sick people :(

God it said the year but I can't remember, the one that is being released, there was a picture of her hand and I'll not say the rest.. She denied it even though there was photographic evidence, some of them got the highest sentence you can get here, I feel so sad :( there is so much more of it going on that nobody knows about, the kids were as young as 12 months, sick *******s.

Some 'experts' say its an illness don't they? But I just can't feel any compassion for people like that. Poor kids :(

Oh and you're right, it probably goes on a lot more than we'd think! I'm not sure what I believe but I hope that those people are punished forever for what they've done!

It was only a year or so ago!

It made me shake with rage thinking how many childre and parents must be going through hell.

And also she was telling the police in detail what she had done....... Until her brief told her to go no comment so she ended up not telling them which kids shed abused. Briefs as bad as her.

Prison is too good for these people they deserve to really suffer.

Including their lawyers, seriously, who would defend these people?

Sorry I got the rage lol

This angers me greatly :-(

As a previous "child victim" myself, it really hits home when these people do not get the punishment they deserve for such an evil act that they commit.

What gives these sick people the right to spoil the childrens and families lives?

Really makes me sick :-( xx

I was almost physically sick watching this, I actually wished I hadn't watched it. I cried most of the way through it.

These people have serious issues and I can't see how they will ever be safe around children. I thought the one that was soon to be released was the one who had received some images but she hadn't made any or sent them on anywhere? Still, she was associating with these people an any normal person would have ended any contact if they started to talk in such a way.

What makes me incredibly mad is that those poor parents don't know which children in that nursery were abused because she won't tell, it must haunt then everyday. Absolutely no remorse :( if she had a conscience she would have told the police so the parents can deal with what's happened.

i watched it there - i feel sick!! its disgusting and the details of the one particular incident made me wanna hurl xx

I can't watch it, those poor innocent children. I believe these beasts will rot in hell, they will have to pay for their disgusting crimes in time. What is wrong with our justice system that let's these animals out after such a short sentence? x

yeah 2 years for what she done to her child!! they should burn her alive! xx

and... her excuse "she done it for the attention of a strange man" get a fucking grip woman there are loads of women who find it hard or impossible to ttc who wud die for her blessing of kids!! GGRRRRRRR x

Laura the one being released is the one that had the child in a car on her lap, she was identifyed by the freckles on her hand, she was physically doing something to the child, photographing it, and she still gets a slap on the wrist, pathetic x

Lisa think I know which moment you are on about, god I felt ill! Sick sick sick people x

Munchkin :hug: these people will pay somehow, they are the scum of the earth x

Seriously think the death penalty should be brought back, in Texas you are put on death row if you kill someone while doing a robbery, over here they plead manslaughter and get practically nothing :roll: no idea how our system works at all its a disgrace x

The thing that really takes the p**s is how they'll probably get new identities and money chucked at them 'for their protection'. It's just so wrong

OMG I didnt realise it was that one that was getting out so soon!!! Fuming doesn't even cut it!! Absolutely disgusting :(

Munchkin :hug: these people will pay somehow, they are the scum of the earth x

Thanks hun.... was a very long time ago now, and I know at the time he "got away with it" (I was subsequently adopted along with a load of other reasons too)... However, he is no longer with "us" now so that is something I guess... (not that I wish death on anyone but people like him, and all the rest of them out there etc is different) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back