Breakfast

Eveadel

Reaction score
Ive been giving Isabella Heinz Organic Baby Cereals just wondering til what age she can stay on these or can I start introducing other things now. She is 6 1/2 months

Hi,

Mia also has some of the heniz breakfasts-and she loves them (so do i!) I think i will continue to give them to her for a while yet.

It's fine now to start introducing other things-some mornings for breakfast Mia has weetabix mashed up with formula milk, toast fingers with unsalted butter-she loves to suck these, fruit mashed up with baby porridge, and this weekend we are going to try hard boiled egg mashed up with toast!

HTH
Amy xx

Yum yum, I think I will try Isabella with hard boiled egg aswell.

hiya girls

Ellis has weetbixs or yogurts for breakfast ... i am trying baby porriage at the min but he dont like it :wall:

xxxx

I was wondering about giving Isabella weetabix, do they like it as I know I find it horrible without sugar :shock: :shock:

Mia has weetabix for brekki and loves it-we also sometimes mash up a banana with it-which is yummy!

Amy xx

Weetabix upsets my sons tummy - he does really big splat poops! lol

So I have given up on that but he loves his ready brek - oats are good for chloesterol, are a slow release energy and will keep your LO going for the busy playing ahead! lol You can mix loads of stuff with it too - jam, fruit pots, dried fruit etc.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back