Breakfast on Slimming World?

xrachx

Reaction score
what does everyone have? i am starting back this week, not til thursday though but wanted to get onto it today, so far i have had...tea,2 eggs scrambled with frylight,a tin of beans (shared with little Glenn) and a slice of toast (no butter) so that sounds ok, i need my mind refreshing as its been over a year since i did it last time, also, does anyone know if Kingsmill eveyday bread will be in my healthy extras?

This morning i had Beans and cheese on toast, it was YUMMY lol I think i have kingsmill bread, it says any kind of wholemeal bread as long as its 57g and i weighed 2 slces and its SLIGHTLY over so i just always make sure i leave a little bit of bread or cut it off before i eat it lol

Not sure about the bread hun as I don't really eat it.
But looking at my book you can have 2 slices of wholemeal (400g loaf) 1b choice on green/red

I normally have a huge bowl of fresh pineapple, melon and banana (strawberries when they are cheaper in the summer!)
If I'm feeling really hungry I have scrambled or poached eggs, grill cherry toms, mushrooms fryed in frylight and some quorn sausages. Free on either day. But if I'm on green I'll have beans and saute pots too!

I sometimes have cereal.

Oooh a tip with toast - spray the bread with fry light both sides before toasting - it's a bit like friend bread - just makes it slightly less dry! YUM!

Suzie and Faith said:
I sometimes have cereal.

Oooh a tip with toast - spray the bread with fry light both sides before toasting - it's a bit like friend bread - just makes it slightly less dry! YUM!

Bread is my friend too Suzie tehe :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back