Braxton Hicks

Rubyredslipper

Reaction score
Does everyone get them? Will I know when I am having them, and what do they feel like?!
I've got 3 weeks to go and don't think I've had any yet?

I wasn't sure if i was having them, but what I think was BH to me, was having period type pains... but not really painful, not sure if anyone else has experienced anything else, but that's what I have had so far...

Not everybody gets them.
Your baby bump will go rock hard and then go soft again, they won't be painful though.

They say every one gets them starting from the 1st tri but not everyone gets them strong enough to feel, especially with a 1st pregnancy.

I'm not sure if I have had a couple. I'm 38 weeks, last night I had a little pain in my lower stomach and my stomach went hard for a couple of minutes and again this morning xx

I didn't have any during my first pregnancy. This time I have been having them daily since around 30 weeks. They can get quite uncomfortable and intense, I actually am starting to feel sick when they occur! They are not painful though. I wonder if it's because I have twins in there, and there just isn't a great deal of room!

I don't remember having them in my first pregnancy but this time round they are painful. The midwife has told me this is normal especially because I had a c-section with my daughter so there is scar tissue xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back