Braxton hicks

mrs_tommo22

Reaction score
Please tell me if i have been having braxton hicks this morning, they were like mini labour pains! the onex i have had were non painful, but these made me wince a few times, and ive had a funny back too, bgut its all gone for now.
It was all in my cervical area and was very uncomfy, i thought it were the real thing earlier but didnt want to say anything to anyone at homr incase i worried them.
If they happen again or i get the pain in my groin should i check with the MW?

nah. you are only in true labour when the contractions last for 60 secons and are less than 8 mins appart.. good luck tho.. sounds liek babys pushing on ur cervix and u are having braxton hicks

well im not sure at mo, but thouht i might in early labour but not thank god, dont remeber this from last one but every pregnancys different.
Just a bit painful at times

I was having really strong BH yesterday and all last night I thought I was having some contractions (bad period pain like pains) but I think it was just wind :oops: :lol:

My tummy goes really hard for a few seconds and I have period like pains across my back and lower tummy at the same time. They only last a short while and don't come back regularly but they are not painless! They hurt! My huband got confused about the name of them and now calls them Brixton riots! :shock:

I have been getting BH forr weeks - tightenings, not painful or anything. I didn't get them this early last time round but I guess it is just I know what to look out for this time round. Good luck hun - when I get them now i practice my breathing techniques for the real thing!!

Peachy said:
Brixton riots! :shock:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

It makes me laugh when people call them branson hicks, i always fancy a cheese and pickle sandwich afterwars tho :lol:

It was a bit worrying, i feel fine now and havemt had any more all day, but i still worried

Hi Mrs Tommo.

If you're worried I would go and get a check up. It's probably nothing to worry about but it's best to get checked out.

With my last two pregnancies I started getting really strong BH contractions from 27 weeks. They actually were opening the cervix so I had to go on bed rest and medication to stop them.

You can't be too careful so get a check. As long as your cervix is still closed it'll be fine......

:hug: :hug:

Branson Hicks ha ha ha ha ha :rotfl: Mines a ploughmans....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back