braxton hicks

Positive37

Reaction score
I will be 35.weeks wed.and starting to get these . daily now.is this.normal???
Bump is.so big heavy and uncomfortable. ..still 5.maybe.7 weeks to go ouch....

I was having them daily at about 35 weeks, sometimes 2 or 3 in a row. Still get them most days now but not quite so frequent. I am so uncomfortable as well and can't imagine bump being able to get much bigger. Being heavily pregnant in this heat doesn't help either :-( xx

Ahh yeah it's totally normal huni x I've had them since 14 weeks and they drove me mad at first, now I have them really regularly almost every day and I'm just like "turn into something proper!!!" Haha! Apparently drinking lots and keeping hydrated can help if they're becoming a bit strong sometimes. Xxxxx

Unfortunately yes! Some people get them all the time others never get them. Just your uterus practising what it has to do to get moo out, baby moving around can also trigger them :) xxx

Ahh thanks girls there not painful but.so uncomfortable I can't. Relax my body as tummy goes. Into a.spasm.had them before bed.lnite.and laid down and got.all.panicky. as couldn't breath.then said to bf that contractions. Will be 10times.worse.now im.scared.i wont.bloody.cope..

U . ladies dont have long left xxxx

Aah you'll cope just fine Positive. Obviously contractions are worse cos they're painful as well but as long as you try to keep relaxed and breathe through them you'll be just fine. I've been trying to practice my breathing and imagine nice calming things, such as sitting on the beach in the warm sun listening to the tide comin in and out, waterfalls, things like that. It might sound silly but the more relaxed you can be the better the experience and the better you will cope xx

Yeah my bump goes rock hard and I just have to stop what I'm doing and let it finish. But they are nothing compared to contractions! Yes they're painful as hell but I think the knowledge that it's your baby making its way out keeps you going. Labour for me seemed to just blur and altho it was agony, the adrenaline and excitement definitely helped disguise it! You'll be fine huni, the labour is the part that's actually exciting me the most! Xx

Ive started to get these more frequently and im only coming up to 31 weeks. Think its that I've done quite a bit of walking recently x

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Ah I want some to see what they are like :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

I've had them for the past week or so now :s it starts off for me like a period pain and then all of a sudden my stomach goes rock hard lol it's a weird feeling not one I really like :S x

Ah thanks Laura. ...kelly there odd feeling feel like moo is gonna burst out my tummy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back