Braxton Hicks?

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by Rosieroo, Sep 23, 2005.

1. Rosieroo

Rosieroo Well-Known Member

I think I've been getting Braxton Hicks on and off for the past couple of weeks, but I'm not sure if they are definately them or not :oops:

Last night I got 3 in a row, about 10 mins apart, whilst I was lying down in bed. I also get them when I am walking around, especially after doing something - like loading the washing machine.

Basically my stomach goes rock hard, really uncomfortably hard, for about 15 seconds, then it starts relaxing again. Are these BHs?

2. ree77

ree77 Well-Known Member

Yep! Definately sounds like them to me! As long as they are not painful or regular you have nothing to worry about! :D :D :D Welcome to yet another part of this wonderful journey!

xoxo Ree

3. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

I have had these too and thought they were but I asked my GP about them and he never mentioned BH, I also went into the hospital today as they were getting painful, they did a scan and everything was fine. No one there mentioned BH either which I thought was strange. I never asked I wish I had now...