Braxton Hicks

katietateypot

Reaction score
Im so fed up of these!
I have been up since 4.30am this morning having them every now and again at different strengths so some not bothering me others taking my breath. I never had these with Ava-Mai, all i had was back ache so the pain and tightenings are all new to me :roll:

I am now running a bath to relax in before getting on my ball for a bit and taking some codeine.
Ava-Mai is cutting her back teeth at the minute so i'm sure lack of sleep isn't helping anyway.

I am worrying about coping in the birth now as Ava was back to back and the pain was manageable, i hate the feeling of my tummy tightening up!!

is anybody else starting to suffer from these?

Sorry for the moan! KATIE X

Hello, I'm suffering been in hospital contracting, allowed home on paracetamol every 4-6hrs. I'm worn out with it as it's been going on since Saturday so I feel very sorry for you as this is my first and only have me to think about x

hey hun

i have not been great either, been in pain since sunday!! i started to feel really heavy n achey, and had loads of backache, this increased more on monday with me thinking i actually was in labour on the night as i was having contractions that got reallly painful that i had to concentrate on my breathing they lasted from 11:50 til around 3:45am then they disappeared, i have been in pain since i feel like my pubic bone is being split into accompanied with loads of back ache and heavy leg feeling :shakehead:

its really not nice feeling the way we do!! i too never experienced anything like it with my first two pregnancies, so this time around has really got to me emotionally esp as im getting nearer the end :hugs:xxxx

I've had them the last few ays as well, which mixed with the belly ache from diarrhoea (TMI) and Riven kicking me has left me feeling veeerrrryyyy achey and sore :)

Blimey girls were all suffering at the moment aren't we? must be something in the air xxxxx

have them constantly hunni just have to grin and bear it x x x

oh bella you sound like youve had what im going through aswell x

I know this sounds awful but glad im not the only one :oooo:

Baths are heaven for them to me but spending all afternoon in the bath and doing nothing else is starting to show :roll: :lol:

I know the end is in sight for us all but when you feel like this it does seem so far away! Good luck girlies at least we have each other:hugs:

Loula, it's just starting to ease off now and I'm feeling semi human...

My mother still made me go out computer shopping with her though lol!! teach me for being an IT geek..

How is everyone feeling now, Katey have your BH eased off a bit xxxx

i seem to get them every day for around 2 hours or so.
I had them this afternoon every 15 minutes, got the shock of my life when i realised there was a little pattern, luckily (i think) when i got in my bath they eased off but still getting tightenings with no pain every so often now.

Its just a pain and what's worse is even though i hear its our muscles preparing for the real thing i hate even having the little cramps if its for nothing iykwim.

3 weeks tomorrow and hopefully it will all be over for me.
Hope all you other ladies are coping ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back