braxton hicks.....

angie84

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I know everyone is diffrent but what are braxton hicks like.

Last few days I've had tightening of belly bump, and pains, not period pains diffrent can't explane it.

Friend said lastnight sounds like braxton hicks. I'm 31 + 4. Can they happen this early?

Advice would be great. Xxx

Hi ladies,
I know everyone is diffrent but what are braxton hicks like.

Last few days I've had tightening of belly bump, and pains, not period pains diffrent can't explane it.

Friend said lastnight sounds like braxton hicks. I'm 31 + 4. Can they happen this early?

Advice would be great. Xxx

They can happen even earlier than that! They actually happe throughout pregnancy, we jut don't notice them til they're stronger xx

I just get a tight feeling, no pain or anything and happens quite often x

Sounds very like Braxton Hicks. I'm the other way - nearly ready to pop and haven't had any that I've noticed yet!!

Thank u ladies,
Belly dose tighen as well but no pain.

Defo sounds like bh, I started getting them around 14 weeks!!

Yes it is a tightening of the muscles ( stomach/back sides or even down deep inside) it is the body practising for labour , sometimes they can feel completely pain free but abit strange or other times as painful as labour it's self but they only last a very short time if they continue it's very likely labour has began. Hope that helps xx

big thank you to everyone.

fingers crossed its stays braxton hicks for the time being. not ready for her to come yet.

I never had them last time but I have been getting them quite a but this time though mine are not painful at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back