Braxton Hicks?!

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
Has anyone else experianced braxton hicks as early as 13 weeks?
This is my 2nd pregnancy and for the last few days i have had tightening of my tummy, they dont hurt.
Does anyone know whether these could be linked to me not hearing babys heartbeat for a few days? x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure I had bh this early with my 1st.

As for the heartbeat, I thought you could only hear it after 16 weeks anyway. My mw wouldn't even listen for it before then xx

I didn't get them with Lacey and only started getting them with charley from 25ish weeks! I might've had them earlier but I didn't know what they were!

I had them from about 20 weeks with my first but havent had any so far with this one. Even though I felt flutters from 10 weeks. Also, I managed to pick up the heartbeat on Sat for the first time with a doppler i rented and again that same evening so I suppose anything is possible!

I thought I had one on Friday, I had such bad cramps in my tummy and back, but the bump wasn't hard. And about half an hour ago i got up and I think I had one.

Re the heartbeat, my midwife said she wouldn't try listening till 22 weeks cos you couldn't hear it (although the previous one tried and heard at 14...!) So I wouldn't worry about that.

I had to go and see the midwife today and asked whether it was possible to be having braxton hicks now and appartely you can start having them from 6 weeks!
I also got to hear babys hb :) x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back