Braxton Hicks

charlie26

Reaction score
I had these last night, and it just gave me a little reminder of what labour is going to be like :shakehead:

They started just as i go into bed, that along with princess moving and kicking.

Didnt tell OH as i didnt want to freak him out, ill tell him today. But i have had a few little twinges this morning.

Getting close to the end now......................... xxx

My OH nearly passed out when I first told him I was getting them lol. I had to sit him down and explain them to him....again :roll:. Oh and the mw that told me they don't hurt had me laughing in her face stupid woman xxxxxxxxx

Weirdly, I haven't had these for a while? I had an episode where I almost called the delivery suite because they were coming every few minutes but then they stopped

Haha bb, what the hell?? How can the mw say they dont hurt?? I can clearly say THEY DO. I think its more of them being uncomfotable, not nice when ur about to go to sleep :( xxx
Yes must admit tor, last night i was like 'oh shit its too early yet, surley this is not the start of labour' But after about 5-10 mins they went, thank god!! xxx

stupid midwifes!! They hurt when you have the SPD etc!!!!! x

I am still waiting for these ha I will prob be glad they are late once I do get them by the sounds of it xx

i think they say their painless for most women because apparently everyone has them but a lot of ppl dont even notice them or if they do they arent painful. there are a lot of ladies that get them and they are painful tho so its just luck of the draw i think

<---- guilty lucky person here (fx it stays that way!) I had some very milk bh yesterday - just tensing and slight spasming, but no pain just uncomfortable ..... that said I am not as far gone as you ladies! xxx

ive not had any that im aware of, bump goes hard sometimes but just stays solid for ages not spasms. either i havent had any or im lucky and i cant feel them at all lol

Well ur not missing much haha, id rather not have them. but it did bring back the memories of labour :/ xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back