Braxton hicks?

zaymisa

Reaction score
Hey ladies hope ur all well. Ive been getting braxton hicks 4 the last 2/3 weeks anybody else getting them? I didnt get them this early in previous pregnecies x

Tri hopping, but I had them as early on as you too. In fact, we all apparently have them from as early as 6 weeks! But they gradually get strong enough for us to feel, the further on we get.
I remember being about 17 weeks pregnant and getting a couple while laid on the sofa, took my breath away!

I had some pretty strong on and off cramps higher up than period cramps over the weekend so don't know if they were BH? Scared me a little at first but I just put them down to growing pains!

I've had a few strong tightenings over the past couple of weeks. I wasn't entirely sure if they were bh's or not as I didn't have them last time around. They really do take your breath away though!

I started getting them around 14 weeks. I was worried at first to be feeling so many strong ones that early, but it,s normal. I got them around 25 weeks with the boys so I was a bit surprised.

The ones I've had so far hurt!! Mine feel like there's a wide elastic band right round my abdomen and it's being pulled in tight. It certainly takes your breath away!

The ones I've had so far hurt!! Mine feel like there's a wide elastic band right round my abdomen and it's being pulled in tight. It certainly takes your breath away!

Wss^^^^ your belly feels really tight,and if you put you hand on your belly it will feel really hard, some people don,t notice them but for some of us they can be quite painful and annoying xx

phew not the only one and yeah tummy feels tight and hurts x

If you read up on Braxton Hicks in books and on websites - they'll probably say they don't hurt and are just 'uncomfortable'. Don't believe this! They do hurt, whoever said they don't clearly hasn't had them!

Don't get me wrong, they don't all hurt, but some do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back