Braxton Hicks...

honeyloops

Reaction score
Does any1 know if the strength of Braxton Hicks has any relevance to how strong the contractions in labour will be?

I've had 2 kids already, both of which I had Braxton Hicks with in the mid 20wks, but no where near as strong as what i'm getting with this one. :shock:

I never felt them with my 1st 3 and i dont feel the contractions either till pushing stage so i get very painful ones but no build up for a few minutes but my 4th the pain was awful from braxton hicks i rememeber thinking it must be labour but after it went on for over an hour i knew they were practise ones, my labour with her was the best labour contractions never seemed as strong. my 5th though bad braxton hicks again and bad labour then again i was scared the whole time cause not being believed i was in labour and my husband delivered the baby on induction ward, plus that was only 12 months ago so still fresh in my mind where as the others so not as fresh lol I dont think it makes too much difference on the strength to be honest

I have no idea but mine are getting more frequent and stronger each week. Really taking my breath away now. I just thought it meant I might have him earlier than first thought but i could be way off??

I have no idea but mine are getting more frequent and stronger each week. Really taking my breath away now. I just thought it meant I might have him earlier than first thought but i could be way off??

my son was early & my daughter had to be induced. I know of some1 else that had really bad ones to the point of going to hospital several times thinking it was labour.....they had a tough time inducing her 2 weeks past her due date in the end! lol

Yep? Thought that might be the case in reality! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back