Are These Braxton Hicks??

KellyHook

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

Just a quick question about braxton hicks, I cant remember having any with brooke but recently I have these feelings where my tummy feels tight and I can feel baby as it goes all hard, is these feelings braxton hicks or is it just baby's position?? Just curious really as like I said I don't know what they should feel like, they arnt painful and it only lasts about 15-20secs.

What do you think? Xx

sounds to me like they r where r they by? i get them to x

I thought it was to early to get them! But if they are them then I suppose its not! Like I said I have no idea just thought it would be nice to see what you all think as I now think was it or wasn't it... :) x

Sounds like it hun, apparently you can feel them quite early and more so if its your second child......this is just what I've read though

x

I started getting them a little while ago, so it's definitely not too early hun :) x

Yep sounds exactly like the bracton hicks I had with Seb. I didn't ever feel any with DD but had them from about 15/16 weeks with Seb!

Braxton not bracton!

Thanks ladies, so many different things happen to our body's during pregnancy, its nice to be able to know what it is!

I woke up tonight to find my tummy rock hard, was scared first but then thought maybe its just BH? My boy is happily kicking away

i didnt have any in my first preg but i keep getting what i think is them now but they lasting longer and they really sore ;(

Well I asked my midwife at my antenatal class yesterday and she said that sometimes they can just have the tightening feeling and no pain, where tummy goes really hard, or they can feel like period pains... She said its a gd sign, as it means your tummy is working properly, but told me to be extra aware of them as I already had Pre-term baby and didn't realise I was in actual labour til I was 10cm, just to keep a eye on them... Like I don't have enough to worry about! :)

i didnt think they were meant to be sore mines have been really uncomfortable :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back