braxton hicks or really early labour?

dee

Reaction score
hi i was just wondering how you know the difference between early contractions and braxton hicks, ok history first.....

i have been in and out of hospital since i was 5 weeks pregnant, had my labour stopped twice, i have a blood clot on my left lung, i have excess amniotic fluid around my baby, i am now 32+2 weeks now,

i have been having tightenings for a few hours and low back pain and well as groin pain a little like period pains first it was only 1 every hour then it was 1 every half an hour now its 1 every 20 minutes and my baby is going nuts inside me i'm not sure weather he is just getting into position making me contract but would love some advice ..........thanx

sorry this is my first so i dont know the signs of labour but sounds to me like it needs looking at - if i were you i would give the hospital you are booked in at a ring to double check all is ok

L x

thanx i just rand the midwife and she sed to ring back if they don't go or get any closer together so now i'm just waiting i've had a bath to try and make them stop but we'll see in a while thanx anyway :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back